6 Whole Chicken Wings
4 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Ounce Chicken Seasoning of Choice
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash, and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a Crisper Tray. Ensure there is some space between each piece for air flow.
- Place a rack on level 2 in the Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven.
- Set the convection toaster oven to 400° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to allow the cooker to preheat.
- When finished pre-heating, place the Crisper Tray on the rack.
- Allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and spray any dry spots with cooking spray.
- Allow the final 10 minutes to finish.