6 Whole Chicken Wings
4 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Ounce Chicken Seasoning of Choice
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash, and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a Crisper Tray. Ensure there is some space between each piece for air flow.
- Place a rack on level 2 in the Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven.
- Set the convection toaster oven to 400° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to allow the cooker to preheat.
- When finished pre-heating, place the Crisper Tray on the rack.
- Allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and spray any dry spots with cooking spray.
- Allow the final 10 minutes to finish.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Buy Wave Oven Recipes merchandise.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.