4 fresh chicken thighs
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Cooking spray or sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients, except the chicken seasoning for breading.
- Mix the eggs and water for an egg wash.
- Season the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Cover the chicken with egg wash and then breading.
- Place the breaded chicken on the grill rack in the bake pan.
- Place the rack on the high rack level.
- Spray the chicken with cooking spray
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 400°, 35 minutes.
- Press the knob in to start preheating.
- After preheating put the pan with the grill rack inside on the rack inside the cooker.
- After 20 minutes, spin the pan. If you desire you may also flip the chicken over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.