10 Fresh Chicken Tenderloins
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Season the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the chicken.
- Place the air fryer basket into the baking pan and place the chicken in the basket.
- Place the pan on the middle rack level.
- Turn the selection dial to Air Fry.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 18 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)