14 Fresh Chicken Tenderloins
4 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1/4 Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Ounce Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as an egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Season the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the air fry basket.
- Place the air fry basket on rack level 3.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 425° F., for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.