7 Chicken Tenderloins, fresh
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as an egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Season the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the chicken.
- Place the crisping basket outside of the grill and put the chicken in the basket to sit while preheating.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi Grill XL on.
- Press the Air Crisp button and set the cooking temperature to 400° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After preheating is finished, add crisping basket to the grill. Then close it and it will begin to cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.