About 16 Chicken Tenderloins
4 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1/4 Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Ounce Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 400° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 30 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating: Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the chicken.
- Place the chicken in 2 Crisper Trays, about 8 in each and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 30 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place one Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry and the other above it on rack level 1.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 15 minutes, rotate the Crisper Trays.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.