12 Chicken Tenderloins, fresh
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Sprayable high smoke point oil of choice
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as an egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Season the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray oil over the exterior of all the chicken.
- Place the chicken in the air fry basket outside of the cooker.
- Set the cooker to French Fries, 400° F. 15 minutes.
- Press the Preheat button.
- After preheating, place the basket on rack level 3.
- Close the door and press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.