2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbs. Water
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Cut the chicken breast lengthwise, to make a total of about 8-10 strips.
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash and then cover each in the breading.
- Spray some cooking spray all over the breaded chicken strips.
- Put the Crisper Pan with the legs extended into the Breville Combi Wave. (Don’t add the chicken yet.)
- Press the Air Fry button, then turn the top dial to 450° F.
- Turn the bottom dial to 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the preheat process.
- After the preheat, place the breaded chicken strips into the Crisper Pan.
- Close the door and press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Flip the chicken half way into the cooking time. (Remember to press the Start button again after closing the door.)
- After the cooking time completes, check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.