2 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Bread and toppings of choice
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as an egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Wrap the chicken in plastic wrap and press the chicken breast flat with either a meat tenderizer, or pounding them with a rolling pin.
- Season the chicken with the chicken seasoning.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the air fry basket.
- Place the air fry basket on rack level 3.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 425° F., for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- You can use bread and toppings of your choice.