2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast halves
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Chicken Seasoning of choice
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
1 Ounce Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients, except the chicken seasoning for breading.
- Mix the eggs and water for an egg wash.
- Use a meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken breast
- Season the chicken with chicken seasoning.
- Cover the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Cover the chicken with egg wash.
- Cover the chicken a 2nd time with the flour mixture.
- Spray the chicken with oil.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket.
- Place the basket on the higher of the 2 rack levels on a rack.
- Place the bake pan on the lower rack level.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 400°, 15 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin cooking.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F. It will likely be much hotter.