2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Slice the chicken breast lengthwise, to make about 4 strips per chicken breast.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash, and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over the chicken.
- Place half into one side of the air fryer and the other half into the other side.
- Set side 1 to Air Fry, 400° F. for 15-20 minutes.
- Press the Match Cook button, so both sides cook for the same setting.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the chicken cooked to at least 165° F.