1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Half
1 Large Egg
1 Tbs. Water
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Yellow Corn Meal
1 Tbs. Old Bay seasoning
1/2 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Place the pot in Emeril’s Pressure AirFryer.
- Place the wire rack into the pot.
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Slice the chicken breast lengthwise into strips, about 4 strips.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash, and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the pot on the wire rack. Ensure there is some space between each piece for air flow.
- Press the Air Fry Button and turn the Program Dial to select the Poultry setting. Press in the Program Dial.
- Press the Temp Button and scroll to set the cooking temperature 400° F.
- Press the Timer Button and scroll to set the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- Press the Program Dial, to begin the cooking cycle.
- Allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Lift the lid, spray any white spots with cooking spray and flip the chicken over.
- Put the lid on and let the cooking time complete, including the 2 minute fan cool down period.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.