4 chicken breast halves (8-10 ounces each)
4 large eggs
2 cups of buttermilk
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups yellow corn meal
1 ounce smoked sea salt
1 ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Place 2 mesh racks in the NuWave Brio 14Q. One in the lowest rack holder guide and the other on the rack holder guide above that.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- While pre-heating:
- Dip each chicken breast into the buttermilk egg wash.
- Coat each chicken breast fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all chicken.
- After preheating is finished. Put 2 chicken breast on each mesh rack.
- Close the door on the NuWave Brio 14Q and the cook will start automatically.
- After 15 minutes, swap the racks.
- Allow the final 15 minutes to complete.
Note: You can flip the chicken when swapping the racks if you prefer, but you don’t have to.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.