4 chicken breast halves (8-10 ounces each)
4 large eggs
2 cups of buttermilk
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups yellow corn meal
1 ounce smoked sea salt
1 ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Place 2 mesh racks in the NuWave Brio 14Q. One in the lowest rack holder guide and the other on the rack holder guide above that.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- While pre-heating:
- Dip each chicken breast into the buttermilk egg wash.
- Coat each chicken breast fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all chicken.
- After preheating is finished. Put 2 chicken breast on each mesh rack.
- Close the door on the NuWave Brio 14Q and the cook will start automatically.
- After 15 minutes, swap the racks.
- Allow the final 15 minutes to complete.
Note: You can flip the chicken when swapping the racks if you prefer, but you don’t have to.