2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbs. Water
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash, and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over the chicken.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket with the chicken into the Baking Pan and place on Level #2 (upper level) in the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Select the Air Fry Option and Wings. Set the cooking time to 25-35 minutes total cooking time.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 400° F.
- Spray any dry areas with cooking spray and flip the chicken over.
- Now place the Air Fryer Basket with the chicken and Baking Pan on Level #1 (lower level) in the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Cook on Air Fry for 10-15 minutes at 400° F.
- Check the chicken for doneness. Pieces should be well above 165° meat temperature, and remove if done.