2 Beyond Burger patties, thawed
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Tbs. Steak Seasoning of Choice
1/2 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Dip each Beyond Burger patty in the egg wash, and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over them both.
- Place both breaded patties into Side 1 of the Ninja Foodi 2 Basket Air Fryer.
- Set side 1 to Air Fry, 400° F. for 15 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, press Pause and check. Spray any dry breading with cooking spray and flip the patties over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Note: If you’d like to add toast, use Side 2 for 5 minutes on Air Fry at 400° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.