2 large eggs
Extra light olive oil
- Spray a ramekin with oil.
- Crack an egg and place it into the oiled ramekin. Then place it into side 1 of the cooker.
- Place the other egg into side 2 of the cooker.
- Set Side 1 of the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F., 6 minutes cooking time.
- Set Side 2 of the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F., 12 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Sync button, so things finish at the same time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Allow the hard boiled egg to cool before opening.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.