2 jumbo baking/russet potatoes
Seasoning of choice
- Fully wash and clean the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into fries.
- Coat the cut fries in oil.
- Season to taste.
- Place the fries on 3 mesh racks and tray. But don’t put them into the air fryer yet.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished.
- Place a mesh rack directly on top of the drip pan.
- Place the mesh tray on the first/lowest rack holder.
- Place the other mesh rack on the 2nd rack holder up.
- Close the door, to begin the cook.
- Allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the door and swap the highest and lowest mesh racks.
- Close the door on the NuWave Brio 14Q and the cook will start again automatically.
- Allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Open the door and move the mesh tray from the lowest rack holder up, to the very highest rack holder. Move the mesh tray on the drip pan up to the lowest rack holder.
- Allow the final 5 minutes of cooking time to complete.