Filet Mignon is a great cut of steak. And Filet Mignon is even better when wrapped in bacon! Here’s a recipe for cooking Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon from frozen.
1) Lightly coat the steak with oil.
2) Cover the steak lightly with Mrs. Dash.
3) Place the steak on the 4 inch rack.
4) Cook at high power for 15 minutes.
5) Turn over and cook at high power another 15 minutes. After this, stop if you prefer your steak medium rare.
6) Turn over again and cook at high power for 10 minutes. After this, the steak is well done.
Note: If bacon wrapped. The strip of bacon around the steak, can be used as a form of visual indicator of how well cooked the steak is. Once the strip of bacon is well cooked, the steak is well done.