Whether you like your Eggo Waffles toasted crispy or soft. There are instructions below for each.
2 – 4 Eggo Waffles, frozen
Instructions for crispy:
1) Place all waffles on the 4 inch rack.
2) Cook for 4 minutes at high power.
Note: This is the equivalent of using the “3” setting on a toaster. This means your NuWave Oven can act as a 4 slice toaster.
Instructions for soft:
1) Place all waffles on the 2 inch rack.
2) Place the 4 inch rack over the 2 inch rack. And set an empty 10 inch cake pan on the 4 inch rack. (This is to cover the Eggo Waffles from being cooked crispy.)
2) If cooking 2 waffles, cook for 6 minutes at high power.
If cooking 4 waffles, cook for 7 minutes at high power.