1 duck egg
1 slice of bread
1 tablespoon of butter
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Add the griddle plate.
- Set the cooker to BBQ Griddle, 350° F., 6 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Use a cup or small glass to make a hole in the bread.
- Cover the bread with the butter.
- Once preheating is finished, spray the griddle plate with oil.
- Add the bread with the hole open, butter side down.
- Pour the egg into the open hole in the bread.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- After 4 minutes, open and flip the bread and egg over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.