1 duck egg
1 slice of bread
1 tablespoon of butter
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Add the griddle plate.
- Set the cooker to BBQ Griddle, 350° F., 6 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Use a cup or small glass to make a hole in the bread.
- Cover the bread with the butter.
- Once preheating is finished, spray the griddle plate with oil.
- Add the bread with the hole open, butter side down.
- Pour the egg into the open hole in the bread.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- After 4 minutes, open and flip the bread and egg over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.