1 duck egg
1 or 2 slice(s) of bread
1 tablespoon butter
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Place the wire rack on the middle rack level.
- To melt/soften the butter, put it into a ramekin, place it on the rack and Bake at 175° for 2 minutes.
- Cover one side of the bread with the melted/softened butter.
- Spray a ramekin with extra light olive oil.
- Add the duck egg to the oiled ramekin.
- Place the ramekin and the bread butter side up onto the wire rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F., 6 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- Allow the cook time to complete.