2 pounds Strawberries
1 pound Blueberries
- Clean and dry the fruit.
- For Strawberries: Slice each strawberry thin.
- For Blueberries: Poke a hole in each blueberry.
- If you have the Dehydrating Kit, place the fruit across all 4 levels of the 2 dehydrating kits.
- If you don’t have the Dehydrating Kit. You will need to use the available accessories as you best determine and place fruit on them. You should line any pan with parchment paper or another non-stick medium.
- Place the Dehydrating Kit racks on levels 1 and 3.
- If not using the Dehydrating Kit, use racks as will give the best air flow.
- Set the cooker to Dehydrate 150° F., for 24 hours.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Strawberries will take about 4 hours to complete if using the Dehydration Kit or Air Fryer basket.
- Blueberries will take 24 hours to complete if using the Dehydration Kit or Air Fryer basket.
- If pans are used or any medium it will extend the needed time to dehydrate, and you will need to check periodically and extend time as needed.