Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Slice the tomatoes into halves.
- Remove the seeds and inner placenta tissue. Do not remove the outer wall tissue (aka the meat) in the tomato.
- You can coat the prepared tomatoes with oil at this point if you choose.
- Place the prepared tomatoes in a single layer into the NuWave Primo Air Fry Basket, with that on the Grill Plate in the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 175° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom. 4-6 hours cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Place the dehydrated tomatoes into a jar.
- Add enough oil into the jar to cover them.
- Add the garlic.
- Stir to mix well.