2 cups of organic blueberries
- Rinse and tap dry the blueberries with paper towels or a towel.
- Use a fork to poke a hole in each blueberry and place one cup of them in each basket, in a flat layer. It’s OK if any have more than one hole.
- Press the Dual Cook button.
- Set cooker to Dehydrate, 150° F., 24 hours cooking time.
- Allow the dehydration time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.