2 Medium Sized Bananas
- Peel and slice the bananas thin.
- Rub a light coating of lemon juice over all sides of the sliced bananas. To prevent over browning.
- Place the banana slices into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer with space between each for air flow.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket into the Baking Pan.
- Place the Baking Pan on rack position #2 with the Air Fryer Basket inside.
- Press the dial button to turn the Air Fryer Toaster Oven On. Then turn the dial until you reach the Dehydrate option.
- Then press the dial button.
- Make sure the settings are 135° F. and 6 hours
- Press the Start/Stop Button. This will start the dehydration process.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.