1 Honeycrisp Apple, sliced thin
- Brush lemon juice on both sides of the apple slices, to prevent browning.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon over both sides.
- Place the apple slices into the Air Fry Basket, with none touching.
- Place a rack into the 2nd from the bottom position of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven and place the Air Fry Basket onto that Rack.
- Place a foil lined rack into the bottom rack holder position, to catch any possible drippings.
- Press the ON/OFF Button to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the MENU Button until the Dehydrate Pre-Programmed option.
- Turn the Start Button/Dial, until Temperature is set to 200° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button.
- Turn the Start Button/Dial until the time is set to 4 hours.
- Press the Start Button/Dial, to start the Smart Oven.
- Check the Apple Chips have reached your desired level of crispness.
If you ever wanted to freeze dry fruit, consider dehydration with the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven as an alternative option for your food drying needs. While freeze drying gets the most moisture out, dehydrating is a very effective alternative.