Bread Machine Dough Ingredients:
See Kuessiential 1.5 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine.
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Pizza Sauce of Choice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Other Toppings of Choice
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine.
- Place a rack on the 2nd from the bottom rack holder in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- When the Bread Machine completes making the Pizza Dough. Turn your NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven On. Press the MENU Button until you reach the Pizza Preset. This defaults to 450° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button and turn the knob to 21 minutes cooking time.
- Press the PREHEAT Button.
- Press the Start Button. The Smart Oven will begin to Preheat.
- While preheating, spray a 10-12″ round baking pan or deep dish pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place the Pizza Dough onto the pan, then press and stretch the dough until it is covering the inside of the pan and fully, including covering the inside edges.
- Cover the dough with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Spread a heavy layer of Pizza Sauce over the cheese.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Once the Smart Oven is finished pre-heating and during its 5 minute countdown. Place the pan onto the rack in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven.
- Press the Start Button.
- After 12 minutes press the Start/Pause Button/Dial, to pause the cook. Then spin the pizza pan 180° for an even cook. And press the Start/Pause Button/Dial again to resume the cook.
- Allow the final 9 minutes cooking time to complete.