1 pound Crab Meat (backfin meat works better)
2-3 tablespoons Old Bay® Seasoning
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 extra large egg (or 2 small eggs)
pinch of parsley flakes
a little diced green pepper (optional)
soul food seasoning (aka seasoned salt)
hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form the mixture into 2 or more patties.
- Arrange the patties on the Grill Plate in the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Put the meat probe into the Probe Jack and into one of the patties.
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 350° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe button.
- Set the cooking temperature to 155° F.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- When the meat temperature reaches 135° F., pause the cook, remove the meat probe and flip the patties over.
- Put the meat probe back into one of the patties.
- Replace the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to resume the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Note: Cooking time usually takes about 18 minutes for 2 large patties.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.