1 pound Crab Meat (backfin meat works better)
1 extra large egg (or 2 small eggs)
Adobo seasoning (or seasoned salt)
3 tablespoons Old Bay® Seasoning
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
pinch of parsley flakes
hot sauce (optional)
freshly cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
a little diced green pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together by hand.
- Place the patties in the air fry basket.
- Place a meat probe into one of the patties to measure temperature.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F. for 25 minutes.
- Press Start to allow the cooker to preheat.
- Once preheat is finished put the air fry basket on the middle rack level.
- After about 18 minutes or when the meat temperature reaches 135° F., pause the cook, open and spin the basket.
- Resume the cook and allow cooking to continue until the meat temperature reaches 155° F., which may take the remainder of the time.