1 pound Crab Meat (backfin meat works better)
1 extra large egg (or 2 small eggs)
Adobo seasoning (or seasoned salt)
3 tablespoons Old Bay® Seasoning
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
pinch of parsley flakes
hot sauce (optional)
freshly cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
a little diced green pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together by hand.
- Place the patties in the air fry basket.
- Place a meat probe into one of the patties to measure temperature.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F. for 25 minutes.
- Press Start to allow the cooker to preheat.
- Once preheat is finished put the air fry basket on the middle rack level.
- After about 18 minutes or when the meat temperature reaches 135° F., pause the cook, open and spin the basket.
- Resume the cook and allow cooking to continue until the meat temperature reaches 155° F., which may take the remainder of the time.
You may also see the video on Rumble.
You may also see the video on BitChute
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.Gourmia Air Fryer Oven