2 Cornish Hens, a little over 1 pound each, fresh/thawed
Seasonings of choice
- Cover the hens with your seasonings
- Place the grill plate in the baking pan for the NuWave Bravo.
- Place the hens on the grill plate.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack holder in the NuWave Bravo.
- Place the meat probe into the probe jack and one of the hens.
- Turn the NuWave Bravo on, then press the Probe button.
- Turn the target meat temperature to 175° F.
- Press the Menu button until you reach the Roast option.
- Adjust the temperature to 375° F.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the preheat.
- After preheating, put the baking pan and grill plate with the hens into the NuWave Bravo on the rack.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
(It may take about an hour to complete.)