Cookie Recipe that makes about 8 – 10 big soft Cinnamon Cookies.
1 1/2 cup Carbquick or Bisquick . (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
1 1/2 tsp baking power
1/2 cup Sugar substitute or sugar. (A good sugar substitute is ZSweet.)
1/2 Tbs. Cinnamon
3/4 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk or regular cow’s milk. (Unsweetened vanilla almond milk has just 1 carb per serving and about the same amount of fiber.)
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
3) Pour the almond milk/cow’s milk over the mixed dry ingredients and start to stir it in.
4) Stir till dough forms.
5) Roll the dough flat, till about 1/4 inch in thickness.
6) Use the open end of a drinking glass or coffee cup, to press out round cookies in the dough.
After you press some cookies, you may have to gather and roll the remaining dough. To have enough for the remaining cookies.
7) Place the cookies on the bottom serving tray evenly spaced. You probably will not be able to fit them all at once. Just include as many as can fit with at least 1/2 inch space between them.
8) Cook for 13 minutes at high power.
9) Remove the lid and wait 20 minutes. So they have time to cool. Then place the cookies on a plate.
10) Repeat steps 7 – 9 for the remaining cookie dough cut outs.
Note: With this recipe, no “venting” is necessary. Leave the lid on your NuWave Oven fully while cooking these cookies. Typically, attempting a cookie recipe in the NuWave Oven requires “venting” or leaving the lid tilted during cooking. Because most cookie dough was not made for the NuWave Oven. This original NuWave Oven cookie recipe, exclusive to this recipe blog. Was developed especially for the NuWave Oven and the cookie recipe works perfectly when used with the NuWave Oven. It is not a cookie recipe intended for use in a conventional oven.
The cookies made from this recipe are a nice large size, soft and very tasty. No more worries about getting your cookies to turn out right in the NuWave Oven. When using a cookie recipe that was made for the NuWave Oven.