1-2 pounds cod fish fillet, frozen
Seafood seasoning of choice
Freshly ground black pepper
Extra light olive oil
- Set the cooker to Roast, 375° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, cover the frozen fish fillet with a light coating of oil.
- Season the fish fillet to taste.
- Once preheating is finished, place the fish fillet onto the grill plate.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest outside of the grill.