2.5 pounds of cod fish fillets, 2 fillets
Seafood seasoning of choice
- Line the 2 bake pans with a non-stick liner
- Place a light coat of ghee over both fillets.
- Season the fish.
- Place a rack on level 1 and level 3.
- Place a bake pan on each rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast, 375° F., about 15-17 minutes cooking time
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- The upper rack may finish after about 14 minutes, the lower rack may finish after about 17 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- After removing the fish, allow it 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.