2.5 pounds of cod fish fillets, 2 fillets
Seafood seasoning of choice
- Line the 2 bake pans with a non-stick liner
- Place a light coat of ghee over both fillets.
- Season the fish.
- Place a rack on level 1 and level 3.
- Place a bake pan on each rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast, 375° F., about 15-17 minutes cooking time
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- The upper rack may finish after about 14 minutes, the lower rack may finish after about 17 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- After removing the fish, allow it 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.