About 1-1.5 pound cod fish fillet, frozen
Extra light olive oil
Seafood seasoning of choice
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Cover the fish with a light coating of oil.
- Season the fish to preference.
- Place the seasoned fish in the sear plate
- Place the sear plate on the lowest rack level in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast, 375° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin the cook, it will do a minute of preheat automatically.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.