1 pound cod fillet
1 fresh lemon
Applewood smoked sea salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 375° F., cooking time will need 9-10 minutes, use a meat thermometer.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, cover the fish with lemon juice and season it.
- Place the fish in the bake pan.
- After preheating, place the bake pan onto the rack.
- Cook until the meat temperature is 145° F.
- Remove the fish from the cooker and give it about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.
- Sprinkle some more lemon juice over the fish.