1 pound cod fillet
1 fresh lemon
Applewood smoked sea salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 375° F., cooking time will need 9-10 minutes, use a meat thermometer.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, cover the fish with lemon juice and season it.
- Place the fish in the bake pan.
- After preheating, place the bake pan onto the rack.
- Cook until the meat temperature is 145° F.
- Remove the fish from the cooker and give it about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.
- Sprinkle some more lemon juice over the fish.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.