1 Roll/Package of Cinnamon Rolls
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head, with nothing inside.
- (If you have a silicone baking ring, you can put it on the Grill Plate.)
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom. 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin preheating.
- While Preheating:
- Spray a 9″ cake pan well with cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon rolls into the cake pan, grouped together in the middle of the pan.
- Once the preheat is complete, remove the dome and put the cake pan on the Grill Plate in the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Put back on on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Apply icing.