3 slices of Cinnamon Raisin Bread (or any other bread)
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Buttermilk (or any other kind of milk)
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 tsp. Dark Brown Sugar
1 Tbs. Ground Cinnamon
- Whisk the Eggs, then mix in the buttermilk/milk, then mix in the Vanilla Extract, then mix in the Brown Sugar, then mix in the Ground Cinnamon.
- Dip the bread slices into the mixture, so they are each coated fully on both sides.
- Pre-heat the Medley Skillet to 390° F.
- Spray cooking spray in the NuWave Medley XL Skillet.
- Cook a side of all the slices bread in the NuWave Medley Skillet at 390° F. for 2 minutes.
- Flip the bread over.
- Cook 2 more minutes.