Doughnut recipe makes about 11 doughnuts
1 cup blanced almond flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup vital wheat gluten
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons granulated sweetener
2 tsp baking power
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup chopped blueberries
1 tsp vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- You will need a couple of 6 doughnut baking pans.
- Spray a doughnut pans with oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir till a sticky batter forms.
- Spoon some of the batter into the doughnut pan cups evenly. Make sure the center posts have no batter on them. You will probably fill all 6 of one pan and about 5 of the 2nd pan.
- Place the rack on the lowest rack level. And place a doughnut pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- After the first pan is finished, repeat the same process for the 2nd doughnut pan.
- Give the doughnuts time to cool.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.