Doughnut recipe makes about 11 doughnuts
1 cup blanced almond flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup vital wheat gluten
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons granulated sweetener
2 tsp baking power
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup chopped blueberries
1 tsp vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- You will need a couple of 6 doughnut baking pans.
- Spray a doughnut pans with oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir till a sticky batter forms.
- Spoon some of the batter into the doughnut pan cups evenly. Make sure the center posts have no batter on them. You will probably fill all 6 of one pan and about 5 of the 2nd pan.
- Place the rack on the lowest rack level. And place a doughnut pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- After the first pan is finished, repeat the same process for the 2nd doughnut pan.
- Give the doughnuts time to cool.