Thin apple slices
- Cover one side of the apple slices with lemon juice and then sprinkle on ground cinnamon.
- Flip and arrange the slices on the Grill Plate.
- Cover the opposite side with lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Dehydrate/Cook at 175° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 4 hours cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Note: For smaller fruit slices like strawberries. Secure parchment paper over the grill plate and put the slices on the parchment paper. You may need to use a lower temperature setting and/or different time. Depending on the fruit being dehydrated.