Thin apple slices
- Cover one side of the apple slices with lemon juice and then sprinkle on ground cinnamon.
- Flip and arrange the slices on the Grill Plate.
- Cover the opposite side with lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Dehydrate/Cook at 175° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 4 hours cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Note: For smaller fruit slices like strawberries. Secure parchment paper over the grill plate and put the slices on the parchment paper. You may need to use a lower temperature setting and/or different time. Depending on the fruit being dehydrated.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.