1 cup of organic oats
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of milk powder
1/4 cup of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of raw honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a food chopper
- Put the chopped mixture into a glass bowl.
- Add water and mix till pasty.
- Spray a glass pan or large 9″ ramekin with oil.
- Spread the mixture into the pan or ramekin.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- Add the bake pan to level 4 once preheating is done.
- Pause and spin the pan after the first 15 minutes.
- Allow the time to complete.