Cookie Recipe, that makes about 4 Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies.
1 cup Carbquick or Bisquick. (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
3 Tbs. Sugar substitute or sugar. (A good sugar substitute is ZSweet.)
1/8 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
1/4 cup Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the dry ingredients, except the peanut butter chips into a bowl and mix them together.
3) Pour the chocolate syrup over the mixed dry ingredients and stir it in, till you have dough. Make sure you continue to mix well till the dough forms. If needed, add another teaspoon of chocolate syrup for moisture.
6) Roll the dough flat, till about 1/4 inch in thickness.
7) Use the open end of a drinking glass or coffee cup, to press out round cookies in the dough.
After you press some cookies, you may have to gather and roll the remaining dough. To have enough for the remaining cookies.
7) Place the cookies on the bottom serving tray evenly spaced.
8) Add an even portion of the peanut butter chips to the top of each cookie, and press in just a little bit lightly with your finger.
9) Cook for 13 minutes at high power.
10) Remove the lid and wait 20 minutes. So they have time to cool. Then place the cookies on a plate.