12 Fresh Strawberries
4 Ounce Baking Chocolate bar of choice
- Wash the strawberries in water.
- Dry the strawberries very well.
- Put the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl as a whole bar(s).
- Place the bowl into the Breville Combi Wave.
- Press the Melt Chocolate button.
- Adjust the weight option to your amount of chocolate.
- Press Start to begin melting the chocolate.
(If you are melting white chocolate, press the Start button a second time, to add an extra 30 seconds.)
- Once the time ends, start pressing a strawberry into the chocolate and cover all but the stem. Place the finished strawberry onto a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat with each strawberry until finished.