The beauty of this recipe, is that it does not require any “venting”, to have great tasting cookies, that look like cookies.
1/2 cup Flour
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar. Or 1/4 cup Brown Sugar + 1/4 Cup White Sugar, if you prefer lighter cookies.
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (The chip size and level of chocolate is your choice. But note that white chips may turn brown while cooking.)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. baking soda
1 egg, stirred
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/8 tsp. salt
Pam cooking spray
- Spray the bottom serving pan with Pam spray.
- Place the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
- Pour the egg, butter and vanilla extract over the mixed dry ingredients and start to stir it in.
- Stir till fully mixed.
- Let the mix set and rest a couple minutes, it will get a little firm.
- Place dollops of the cookie dough on the bottom serving tray evenly spaced.
- Cook for 13 minutes at high power.
- Remove the lid and wait 20 minutes. So they have time to cool. Then place the cookies on a plate.
Support Wave Oven Recipes on Patreon, Click Here.