3 large eggs
24 ounces of cream cheese, softened (I microwave it at 100% for 2.5 minutes from the refrigerator.)
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 & 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
13.5 ounces chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine, melted (1 whole stick)
white chocolate chips
- Make sure the kneading rods are both pointing in the same direction.
- Add eggs
- Add cream cheese
- Add sour cream
- Add vanilla extract
- Add sugar
- Add cocoa powder
- Press the Course button till you reach 15, for Custom.
- Press the Cycle button till you reach Kneeding and set to 24 minutes.
- Press Cycle till you reach Bake and set to 80 minutes.
- Keep all other settings to Off or Zero.
- Press Start.
- When nearly 1 hour is left, mix the crust ingredients together in a bowl.
- When 1 hour is left, open the lid and spread on the crust mixture, gently pressing it in.
- Close the lid to continue the cook.
- When the time to cook completes, take out the baking pan and put the baking pan on a cooling rack.
- Only after the cheesecake has totally cooled completely, dump the cheesecake out gently.
- Then refrigerate the cheesecake overnight, to cool it further.
- Top with chocolate sauce spread over the top.
- Then sprinkle white chocolate chips on top.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.