3 large eggs
24 ounces of cream cheese, softened (I microwave it at 100% for 2.5 minutes from the refrigerator.)
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 & 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
13.5 ounces chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine, melted (1 whole stick)
white chocolate chips
- Make sure the kneading rods are both pointing in the same direction.
- Add eggs
- Add cream cheese
- Add sour cream
- Add vanilla extract
- Add sugar
- Add cocoa powder
- Press the Course button till you reach 15, for Custom.
- Press the Cycle button till you reach Kneeding and set to 24 minutes.
- Press Cycle till you reach Bake and set to 80 minutes.
- Keep all other settings to Off or Zero.
- Press Start.
- When nearly 1 hour is left, mix the crust ingredients together in a bowl.
- When 1 hour is left, open the lid and spread on the crust mixture, gently pressing it in.
- Close the lid to continue the cook.
- When the time to cook completes, take out the baking pan and put the baking pan on a cooling rack.
- Only after the cheesecake has totally cooled completely, dump the cheesecake out gently.
- Then refrigerate the cheesecake overnight, to cool it further.
- Top with chocolate sauce spread over the top.
- Then sprinkle white chocolate chips on top.