1 Pillsbury pie crust/shell, one from the pack of 2.
2 packets of Sans Sucre No Sugar Added Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Mix (2 packets come in 1 box. This mix is also available in a version with sugar.)
1 cup of fresh or thawed strawberries.
1 1/2 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk or regular cow’s milk. (Unsweetened vanilla almond milk has just 1 carb per serving and about the same amount of fiber.)
1) Place the pie shell into a metal pie pan.
2) Fold any excess underneath edges or trim as needed.
3) Poke the pie shell with a fork, to make vent holes. If you don’t make vent holes in the pie crust, it will have big bubbles when cooking.
4) Place the pie pan on the 1 inch rack.
5) Cook at high power for 15 minutes. The pie shell will be brown.
6) Set aside to cool. Place the pan on a wire rack to help it cool faster.
7) Pour the Mousse Mix packets into a mixing bowl.
8) Add the almond milk/milk to the mixing bowl.
9) Mix at low speed for 1 minute, to blend all ingredients.
10) Add strawberries.
11) Increase mixer incrementally till the fastest setting and mix for 4 minutes. The mousse should thicken as you run the mixer.
12) Pour the mixture into the cool pie crust.
13) Refrigerate for 2 hours.