(Use the ingredients for your box cake, these are for the box cake in the video)
Box cake mix
1 & 1/4 cups water
1/2 cup canola oil
3 large eggs
- Beat the eggs.
- Spray 2 nine inch round cake pans well with cooking spray.
- Put the ingredients into a bowl and mix at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Place a rack on level 3 and another rack on the lowest level (1).
- Pour the cake batter evenly into the 2 cake pans.
- Place one pan on level 1 near the back of the cooker.
- Place the other pan on the level 3 rack, and set it closer to the front.
- Set the cooker to Bake 325° F., 29 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Remove the cake layers and allow them to cool.
- Ice/frost and stack the layers.