You can cook a nice Chili dish in your NuWave Oven. Even with the beef frozen to start. Here’s a Chili recipe you can use for good tasting Chili from the NuWave Oven.
1 pound ground beef
15 oz Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
16 oz Bush’s Best Chili Beans in Sauce (I used Chili Beans – Pinto Beans With Medium Sauce. 1/2 cup serving of these has just 20 g total carbs, 6 g are fiber. But use the variety of your choice.)
Chili powder to taste
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt to taste
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray a 9 inch cake pan with Pam Spray.
2) Pour in Manwich
3) Pour in the Beans with their sauce.
4) Put the frozen beef on top of the beans.
5) Place the pan on the1 inch rack.
6) Cook at high power for 10 minutes.
7) Flip the beef over.
8) Cook at high power for 10 minutes.
9) Break up the beef with a plastic spatula and mix everything up in the pan. Ensure any ice chuncks of beef are fully broken up. Use your spatula to break them up. The beef should be breakable without very much effort by this time.
10) Cook at high power for 15 minutes.
11) Shake chili powder and seasoned salt on top to taste.
12) Mix the ingredients.
Note: The NuWave Oven’s ability to cook beef from frozen. Allows you to have your chili, even when you don’t thaw the beef first.