About 4 – 6 whole chicken wings, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning, or seasoning of choice
Wood pellets: Robust blend for the Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
- Season the wings.
- Put the Crisper Basket onto the Grill Plate.
- Set cooker to Air Crisp, 400° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Woodfire button.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- Once preheating is finished, add the wings to the Crisper Basket in a single layer.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F., they may be much hotter.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.