About 4 – 6 whole chicken wings, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning, or seasoning of choice
Wood pellets: Robust blend for the Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
- Season the wings.
- Put the Crisper Basket onto the Grill Plate.
- Set cooker to Air Crisp, 400° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Woodfire button.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- Once preheating is finished, add the wings to the Crisper Basket in a single layer.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F., they may be much hotter.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.