12 frozen chicken wing sections
Sauce of choice
- Place the rack on the high rack level.
- Place the grill rack in the baking pan.
- Place the wings on the grill rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 450°, 45 minutes.
- Press the knob in to start preheating.
- After preheating put the pan with the grill rack inside in on the rack inside the cooker.
- After 25 minutes, open and flip the wings over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Place the wings into a glass bowl with sauce and mix the sauce over the wings.