12 frozen chicken wing sections
Sauce of choice
- Place the rack on the high rack level.
- Place the grill rack in the baking pan.
- Place the wings on the grill rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 450°, 45 minutes.
- Press the knob in to start preheating.
- After preheating put the pan with the grill rack inside in on the rack inside the cooker.
- After 25 minutes, open and flip the wings over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Place the wings into a glass bowl with sauce and mix the sauce over the wings.
You can also watch this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast