4 whole chicken wings, fresh/thawed
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
- Place the bake pan on the middle rack level.
- Season the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the air fry basket.
- Put the basket on the bake pan in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Wings, 450° F., 12 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- After 10 minutes flip the wings over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check, but the meat temperature should be at least 165° F., but may be higher.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.